No one will even notice...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dringer, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

Lately, I've been feeling really depressed and lonely. I feel like I don't even matter to people. I think that if I just went ahead and ended it, no one would even notice that I was gone.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Dringer,

Welcome to SF.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Please tell us more about yourself so that we can help you :hug:

3. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

Well, I'm a senior in HS (high school I abbreviate it a lot) and what friends I DO have, don't really talk to me at all outside of school. If they do, "I" always have to initiate the conversation. Even then, all they do is respond rather than have an actual conversation. I feel that they just tolerate me. I told one of my friends about my thoughts, she says she doesn't want me to do it, but after that one conversation we haven't talked for about 3 days and she hasn't even called to see how I'm doing.

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry that your feeling this way. im sure that you matter to so many people who do care about you even if you feel so isolated from them

really hope that we can help you so please stick around and im sure you'll find the support that you need x

5. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

I don't plan on going anywhere. I still have the fear of death, and a small amount of unsureness about the decision, which is why I came here.

6. crookxshanks

having the fear is normally a sign that there is something that you just dont want to leave behind. that there is still hope for you in life and that is probably why this forum exists. to make you realise that there is hope even if it does come from people you dont know.

i really hope that you can find the support that you are looking for :hug:

pm me if you need to talk at all

7. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

Thanks for caring, I will.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dringer,
    Welcome to the forum!! Your friends have probably backed off because you are putting out negative thoughts without realizing it. Most ppl prefer to stick around ppl who are upbeat so they can feel better about themselves.
    You have a whole world out there that you can explore and pick up new friends. I really don't know what is so bad in your life that you would consider suicide at such a young age. Just be carefull about who you choose to be friends with because there are alot of parasites out there who will hang on to you until they have gotten all they can out of you before blowing you off!! Please Take Care!!~Joseph~

9. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

I've always hidden my depression. I would put a smile on the outside. The people I know IRL that I told were very surprised to hear about it.

10. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

Not to bump my own post or anything, just wanted to log on and say that I feel better today, after talking about it.

11. crookxshanks

glad that your feeling better x

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I also am glad you are doing better!! If you need us we are here!!You even sound better in your posts!!Take Care!!~Joseph~

13. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Nobody would notice or care about me either, outside of my immediate family, and a few friends i hardly see any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.