no one will ever respond

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emilyroselovesu, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

when i need to talk to someone the most i cant talk to anyone. they either dont respond or they are sleeping because my bad breakdowns usually happen at night and i dont have anyone to talk to. so why should i even bother posting again? im dumb.

2. jsnow

jsnow Member

I have a similar feeling, which is why I joined this place. Although, I haven't had many bad breakdowns lately, just a long slide into deeper depression and more social isolation. Anyway, I don't think you're dumb... this makes sense when there's no one around to talk to.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi emily I live in australia on the other side of the world practically,I don't mind lending an ear for you anytime you need honestly.I know our time differences are way apart but I can try to be there for you whenever you need.

4. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

thank you. i appreciate it.

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You can talk to me; if you want to, pm me for messaging stuff. I go to sleep around 4 am everyday and sleep a lot during the daytime lol :) I'm from the USA too and my phone has skype.

6. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

My husband works overnights and I don't work, so I tend to keep my husband's hours (awake all night, asleep during the day) so I'll be on here during late night/ early morning hours.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Emily, I'm usually around at nights if you need someone else to talk to (I'm from Ireland). :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.