No-one will notice

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by janvan, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janvan

janvan Well-Known Member

I haven't really felt any better since the last time I posted a couple of weeks ago. I am really low. I haven't left the unit now for a week. No-one notices - there is no-one to notice any more. I didn't go to therapist or group appointments this week. I have no-one to keep going for any more. Now that there is no-one, I just cant find a reason to keep going. What is the point? If I have no-one then life isnt worth living. I cant find the will to do anything. Just want to end it all.

2. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. if i died it could take a week or so before anyone would notice.

Just gotta keep going untill things might be better even if it takes a long time.Take it one day at a time.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

maybe there is someone who cares but you don't realize?

it could be that you find valuable relationships later on.

some people find motivation in what they can do for others

I hope that you feel better!

so you felt like therapy wasn't helping at all?

4. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

you really would be suprised how many people do care. i have those two friends that no matteer what it is, i could ell them. they try to help me. just find those people and use them to lift you up

5. janvan

janvan Well-Known Member

I have no-one. No-one to call for help. No family that is close.
    Today is it. Can't keep doing this anymore. This time though, I am really calm and not upset. It feels like the right decision at the right time. Thanks for trying to help everyone but not this time.

6. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

it feels like the right decision but it doesnt mean it is. i know its hard but you gotta try to stick with us

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

janvan what abt all the people here that care for yu that have reach out to you they care they see you i hope you hang on to them okay hang on here you can pm me anytime okay hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.