no one will read

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SizamiTheBox, Aug 28, 2007.

1. SizamiTheBox

SizamiTheBox Guest

so ive been reading [as i always have] some of my friends posts on here [sf]and ive read their rants and raves [though i doubt theyll read anything i post] i dont have many friends but the few ive got while theyre r good friends well they can be difficult to stand by i care about them i really do but i dont want to spend my entire life as the advice friend the friend u only go to wen ur life is going to hell and u need then to clean it all up and whats frustrating is they come to me to advice to help them with their troubles then they ignore the advice and their situation blows up and its up to super sami to help them thru a situation that couldve been avoided if they had listened to me now this wouldnt bug me if i jus randomly gave advice but see THEY COME TO ME for advice thats right they ask me and ud think after the 5th time theyd relize im right most of the time and then theirs one friend (who goes to my skool) shes like my best friend and im completely madly in love with her and she has no idea ok so...that was my strange rant that no one will read

2. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I read it

3. shadi_saleh

shadi_saleh Active Member

Friendship is a two-way street. There has to be a give and take relationship to keep a balance. Otherwise, if they keep on taking, it changes into a parasitic relationship. I don't blame you for feeling a bit strained with all the advice you are giving that just doesn't get heeded.

4. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

Sami, alright, well i've read it and this is what i have to say...you are awesome, and thank you for giving me advice when i needed it. thank you for being there for me when no one else understood!! :hug: THANK YOU