No one would care anyway

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fallingawayfromME, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallingawayfromME

fallingawayfromME Well-Known Member

I don't know where to start. My desire to live is fading as the days go by. I have suffered from depression pretty much all my life. Sometimes I just wish they would throw me in a padded room for the rest of my life. All the so called friends I helped when they needed it are no where to be found. I guess you really do find out who your friends are when you're at the bottom which is where I am. Im not doing this for attention or pity I just cant see any other way right now. The only thing stopping me is my own cowardice but maybe that's because I am a coward, a failure, and whatever else could be added to the list. I feel I am a good person. I try to help people whenever I can but Im at the end of my rope and losing my grip fast. Im just tired of being tired. Sorry if Im rambling but my mind is all over the place. I dont think Im gonna make it to tomorrow. I just felt like I needed to get this out.

2. Selma37042

Selma37042 New Member

Hi, I totally understand. I was just in the same position a minutes ago and found this site. I am as well depressed and sometimes I feel like I am loosing my sanity. I am also a coward. If someone who kill me in a drive by shooting it would be ok or put me in surgery, knock me out and do not wake me up. I don't care. I shouldn't feel that way, I shouldn't complain but that how I am. I can't control my mood swings and I hate it.
    So, I would like to help you and probably could but I can't help myself.
    I am calling my self a living vegetable. You are not alone.

3. fallingawayfromME

Thank you for reaching out to me. Its nice to know someone else can relate. I would have to disagree with you being a coward. It took strength to admit some of the things you did. Im glad Im not alone although I feel that way. PM me if you just need someone to talk to.

4. always_naive

always_naive Member

You are not alone. I am in a similar situation and am planning to check out soon ...

5. clavillazo

clavillazo Member

I care.. I feel the same way about myself around the clock.. Hell, I don't know how I'm going to make it through next week.. but I care and don't want you to hurt yourself. I guess that really doesn't make much sense, but why would any of us be here if we didn't have some glimmer that something might pull us back from the brink?

6. fallingawayfromME

Thank you. Its nice to just hear someone say they care. That helps me to go on a little further. I do have a glimmer of hope its just as the days go by that hope shrinks more and more. Your kind words have given me a little of that hope back. Thank you.

7. clavillazo

clavillazo Member

I care and I mean it.. The world would be a lesser place without you in it.

8. fallingawayfromME

A million times thank you!

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, I'll be your friend if you need someone! All my friends left too because of my depression, so I know how hard that can be to deal with. I hope you don't go through with it and I'm here to support you.

10. fallingawayfromME

Thank you. I need a friend right now. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.