no one

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

home sick - saw end of mr. Holland's opus - the outpouring of support when he stopped working - so many people loved him

no one will give a shit for me - I haven't had any impact on anyone - I'm nothing - will always be nothing

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry you feel so unimportant - I know the pain involved in that feeling. I do not know what impact you have or have not had so I will not insult you with "I am sure that isn't true" statements. What I will say is that you are not gone yet - there is still time to 'have an impact' if that is what you want. I am sorry you feel so bad and so unsupported/unloved - I wish I had magic answers but the truth is if I did I'd be giving them to myself. I do know, however, that 'where there is life, there is hope'. You can make a change and that change can make a difference. The only thing you can be sure of is that if nothing changes, nothing changes.

Stay safe :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have had a great impact hun you have on your children hugs to you

4. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Yep, the love of people is not a reliable place to look for relief of suffering, they always let you down.

Most people are just wrapped up in their own pain.

To get by emotionally I need to trust that my self worth has nothing to do with other people.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  5. Wastingecho

I have no worth on my own

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Jxdama's right.

8. Wastingecho

there's nothing to love

9. WildCherry

That's how you see yourself; but those of us who care about you, don't see you that way.

10. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Wasting - please allow me to try to assure you that you are of infinite worth in God's eyes. I know that sounds ridiculous if you don't believe there is one and consider that your feelings are the really real, but that's the joy of the discovery that can be life-changing for you - as you begin to think differently about the meaning of things - your feelings and thoughts are the psychological equivalent of an abcessed tooth - for which we go to the dentists to get fixed - there are similar remedies for psych pain too, please consider the truth that there is hope and help available to change your outlook :)

11. Wastingecho

appreciate what you're trying to say but god is not and never will be the answer for me

been to the doctors - tried all the meds - even my doc has given up

12. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we havent given up.

13. Wastingecho

i have

tired of the pain brought by hope and promises

14. WildCherry

I hope you'll give us one more chance to prove to you that not everyone is the same.

15. Wastingecho

not sure i even care any more

coughing hard i pulled a muscle - pain from my neck down through my arm - can't rest from the pain

fever gone but can't get a breath - almost feels like i'm drowning - any more coughing or sneezing leaves me gasping

can't even keep the cat close because he wants to sleep on my chest

won't go to the doctor - maybe i'll die in my sleep

16. WildCherry

I can't change how you feel but will continue to care, and will also continue to hope you change your mind and go to the doctor.

17. Wastingecho

not going

god wouldn't let me die anyway - not when he can make me suffer more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.