no one.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Jenny., Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny.

Jenny. New Member

i cut myself with my razor and anything i can find that's sharp. i starve myself because i never have an appitite. i have no one to turn to. but soon it will all be over with. in time my day will come.
  2. i know we don't know each other, but i care about you...i mean at least yyou sort of understand how i feel. I'm always lonely, i cut (but my parents keep a close eye on me but bugs the crap out of me), when i'm depressed which is like always, i can't think of anyone that i can call, no one really understands what i'm thinking, and my mom thinks i can just snap out of it...i used to starve myself because my mom called my a fat pig but now i just try to be the best person i can be and show her that i'm worth something...althought that doesn't work sometimes because it's hard to have hope and strength. I'm new to this forum and its my first post, but i hope we can travel on our path to a better future? i truly do care...i was just wondering, if you could do anything (in life) and there were no limitations, what would you do? I'd love to get to know you =)
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

You need to talk about why you do it.
    If not in real life, then here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.