1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

No one cares..
    No one would notice..
    I should vanish...
    No one would give a fuck..

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: lots of people on here would care, i can garantee that, has anything trigered you to mkae you feel this bad? keep posting! were all listening, try and remain strong :hug:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

nobody would notice if I died

They would carry on as normal

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's the depression and suicidal thoughts talking. You have been here for quite a while. You've made an impression in many people's lives here. So you would be missed and people would give a fuck. And there are people in RL too. Just the thoughts are blinding you to those people hun. Not a single one of us here can honestly say that us dying wouldnt affect somebody. There may even be someone that you dont even realize just how important you are to them. What kind of an impression you may have made on them. From the moment we come out into this world crying and gasping that first breath, we affect someone! We cant not. Please you need to know that people do care. :arms:
  5. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

Hun, Carla's right, people do care. I care. Here take my hand and keep holding on. I know it's a fight, I'm fighting too. More importantly, just keep talking to us, we can and do listen. :hug: :hug:
  6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Keep posting how you are feeling Sizzo.
  7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i think you are great.
  8. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

oh sweetie I CARE...I read all your posts even if i dont reply but i notice everything about you...I would notice if you are gone...keep posting..ill listen...I hope you feel better soon :hug:
  9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks all...

I have just been feeling so low..My lowest ever and I can't escape it. I had another panic attack and worried my bf sick..

I don't want to keep hurting people because I can see that's all I do.

All I have been thinking about is dying...Sounds so good right now..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.