No Ones Knows

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by texaskitty, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

No one knows. No one knows. No one knows. Over and over again. Screaming in my head. Went on for two hours. Then I slept a few hours. Now its 3:18 am and I am shattered. Its like there is another person inside me. She keeps screaming and won't stop. I have enough drugs to make it stop permanently. But is that what I should do? I am seeing things that make no sense.

Is there anybody out there?
  2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Angie i'm so sorry that you are feeling like this. I'm here for you if you need to talk and to rant, not just today but any day. Please dont take the drugs Angie, you are loved by many people here and it'd hurt to lose you :hug:
  3. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

angiewubs :hug: :hug: hang in there sweetheart, we love you.. please dont do anything :hug:
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

angie I :wub: you!! I hope things will get better. Don't end it permanently please.. everyone loves you angie! Just remember everyone here at SF is rooting for you angie. We are helping you fight that part of you that is screaming to die. :( :hug: You can make it through. I know you can.
  5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what are you seeing?
  6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Come and find me anytime texas rose, anytime.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HEy you time to call in some help okay call your therapist your doctor the crisis line You are suffering so greatly bad flashbacks you need professional help okay Please reach out to someone anyone to get you stable again. You are safe okay we are all here talking to you you are not in any harms way. Please take the next step okay call a professional that can talk to you and stabilize you. You are so importand to so many TK please talk to us let us know you have gotten some 3D help hugs.
  8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Huge :hug: to you. Please try and seek some help. I hope you are feeling a little better now.
  9. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Thanks to all who replied I appreciate u so much. I am thinking more clearly today, and will see my therapist soon. :hug:
  10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I hope everything is going OK today. Sorry we couldn't be there for you! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.