No options..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downmage, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I cant' take it anymore. I am sick and tired and cant stand people lying about me. I cant' take it anymore. It's too hard to think anymore. I cant do anything about what people say to me anymore. The neighbors are trying to convince everyone that I am something that I am not. It's just one lie after another. The lies just keep coming. The lies never stop. They are going all out to get me. Every people in my own family are out to get me. They are beliveing lies too. Other people in my family think I am crazy.

I cant take anymore. I have set a date. I don't know if I am able to do it or not. I am scared..real scared. But they are not going to let up. I know that. I see no other option. I have been stalked by the neighbors in the past and if I try to live in my car again, I am afraid I cant' or won't do that either.

I couldn't tell you what going on because I know that you won't believe it.

I am basically a hostage in my own house. I want to die SO badly.
  2. -Sunset-

-Sunset- Well-Known Member

I don't really understand whats going on, but it sounds like you need to get away from it all. Don't let them get to you. I know its easier said than done, but you just need to try to block it all out. Take a little holiday somewhere, even if its a few nights in the next village or something, give yourself a chance to gather your thoughts. Make sure that you aren't anywhere hectic, go to the countryside or something, just try to relax and give yourself a bit of "you" time. Take care friend. I hope things get better for you soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.