no other choice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xxicedragonxx, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

i have no other way out. i have too much. overload. cant drink.. cant cut... i will go to jail. cant think. need a way out. this is last resort... tomorrow will not be a better day. maybe i will be here, maybe not. but it will not be better either way. i dont want this life... i want the next one. or the next, or the next. just not this one. no matter what i do... it is never good enough. i always fuck it up. just like suicide. i will fuck that up too. i will never be happy.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

ice, im sorry u are feeling that way now, sounds like u cuold use a hug now :hug: there are so many wonderfull things in life. So many things that you can improve on yourself to feel better. Tomorrow might be an awfull day and the day after could be also. But what keeps all of us here is the hope of a better day, that might be in a week for example. Drink and hurting are not good coping technics, try to catch some sleep, or to write all the things that are making you feel this way here, thats what we are for here after all.

take care ice. And stay safe, because we fortunately dont have the gift of knowing what the future will bring. and sadly we are not sure if there is another life after thisone.

3. xxicedragonxx

id need a new life for there to be a better day. i fucked up my freedom, my future career, my school, my finances, the love of my life, my family, my job. theres too much broken here to ever fix.

4. Seabiscuit

Seabiscuit Member

I'm sorry you feel like that.But how can you know your next life is bound to be better than this one?I believe that life is made by yourself,if you want a better life you should do something to improve it.It's not a good idea to treat life like gambling.Don't rely on anyone else but yourself.I believe you can make it.

5. xxicedragonxx

yeah... when you can improve your life. i tried doing that. im in hole that i can not get out of. its a big hole. like im in the coffin in the ground... trying to pull a kill bill move out of my ass... and then try to get through all the dirt while still holding my breath. and then if i can get out of that... i realize i have been buried thousands of miles into the middle of no where. and have to go through deserts and woods and storms and all sorts of bad stuff.

i think ill just stay in the coffin.

6. Seabiscuit

Seabiscuit Member

Could you please just tell us what happened to you?I 've encountered a lot of people in desperate situation,but eventually they overcame it.And that kind of stories inspired me a lot.Trust me,there is nothing impossible in the world.If you just kill yourself,your friends and family will be painful and other people will just look down you.But once you overcome it they will respect you.Tell us what happend and let me see if there is anything I can do to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.