no other choice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lapdog4, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapdog4

lapdog4 New Member

As the lst few years of my life have gotten even worse, and a lifetime of depression, I actually find some relief in the thought that I can fiannly end it all. I do not want attention, just wanted to write somewhere what I felt. I am now finally OK with this, and will finally find some peace that I was never able to find here.

2. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

Relief may not be obtained through death. Just hang on in there. Why are you feeling suicidal?

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

hey ya lapdog
    Glad youve written down how you feel as is a good way of venting letting some emotion out.To die is not the answer and i know depression is hard to get through but to reach out for support is one way to get through the hard days.You can get through depression by learning some coping skills and hey im not going to say everyday is going to be rainbows and bells.There are going to be hard times going through an episode myself at the moment but you have to learn to build some strength within and thats where these coping skills will work.Take the energy from thinking suicide and use it to think how to cope takes same effort.Take care and keep posting and reaching out here as you will find support also.

4. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

keep doing well and best wishes to you lapdog
    may god bless you forever and always

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.