No Other Option

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Joelipops, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joelipops

Joelipops New Member

I live in a small town and am feeling helpless. I feel like I'm growing further away from my friends and family, I have a dead end job with no qualifications to get a new one, I feel ugly, fat and unloved. I have a court case in April which could give me a criminal record and I will lose my job and not be able to get a new one. There's just no other option to me. I want to start afresh.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so down and with no other options in front of you but believe you me there IS hope and you CAN get through this.

One thing has changed and that is you have found us here at SF.

No longer are you alone.
    No longer are you without understanding.
    No longer are you without someone to talk to.
    No longer are you with out friends that accept you, care about you and truly want to help you.

This is what this place is all about and all the things I just stated are here for you. Before you dismiss these as things that will not cause a significant change in your life ask yourself if you every truly had all of that before? I bet not as we who suffer through life with depression, suicidal thoughts , intense pain whatever you want to term it rarely ever have.

Well it made a big difference in my life, my life that was about to end one night, the night I came here.

I am confident if you reach out like you have done others here will reach out too and soon you will have support like never before and watch how your life will change. No I am not trying to sell a bunch of bulshit as there are still bad days but let me tell you your life just changed big time.

Welcome to SF and my name is Bambi and would like to help you through the pain you are in. Would you care to elaborate on what has gotten you here? If you feel more comfortable you may PM me but if you post here others will chime in too and support you as well.

Take care and hope to get to know you,
  3. DownInAHole

DownInAHole Active Member

Maybe I can help? PM me. :)
  4. Joelipops

Joelipops New Member

I just got myself into a lot of trouble, it seems from the start of the year and it has just gotten worse and worse. I don't see a way out. As I said, I live in a small town, once I go to court, everyone will know what I did, I will lose my friends, my family. I have lost all respect for myself. My life feels over already.
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

You can get through this, you are not alone now and you have friends now that don't judge you, keep posting it helps.
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you no matter what you did.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.