No other way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ouroboros, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I think humans are disgusting and I don't want to be one - there's no other way out..
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

While I would agree there are far too many humans that I have a hard time finding a lot of value in or understanding their choices I am not ready to say "all" by some distance.... and to have one less of the "good ones" is not a step in a direction I would like to see for you or humans in general...

Take Care and Be Safe

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Agree with Ben hun not all of us are disgusting Hope you keep the good ones near you hun hugs
  4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

No i'm physically repulsed to be in a human body, I know there are good and bad people, do think too many tho. I find things, some things that aren't considered bad, I don't feel ok about, and inside me feels like outside is wrong, outside is disgusting, some bits feel more wrong than others. I don't feel right :sad:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I can understand why you feel like this, especially if you have been hurt..sometimes I feel this way too, I feel that humans are weak natured in general, for ex. how easy we give into temptation etc.. anyway just want you to know you are being heard and are not alone. :)
  6. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Thats part of it, but there's more, it's not all the time, but it's alot of the time, i spose it's always in the background but sometimes it flares up and gets too much, like i hate certain parts of my body so much that i want them not to be there at all, think about getting rid of them or dieing when it's really bad...

and now I've screwed up again, didn't think was doing anything wrong, and things are so up in the air in general. Feel so lost and like i'll tell people how i'm feeling coz they say i should but they don't really know still and they can't really do anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.