no places safe

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lost_child, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

just a toy. just a toy. just a toy that's all i was and all i am just a sex toy to them. shaped and posed, passed along, broken and damaged. nobody cared. raped and abused. beaten and hurt. nobody cares. when do memtoeis stop? they don't do they. i don't want to be here anymore. i want to die. i want to die i want to die. seeing the face feeling the pain feeling the blame. i want to die. my life is nothing and never has beem. cause those that came near hurt me. i don't like any of this. i don't want to be here. i wanted to be held by soeone safe but no place is afe.

2. Noirceur

Noirceur Member

Oh, I totally understand what you mean when you write this...
    But the difference is that I am able to say to you that the people who done this to you are nothing and not you... although I know that is impossible to accept this fact. It destroys the personality, the character, the social interaction, the life...

Try to talk, try to describe what's happening. I think it's the only chance to work on you and improve your situation...

3. rubbella

rubbella Member

i dont want to sound rude but this sounds like a poem..

i like it verry much thouh, i can understand your anger, your pain...
    im sorry this all happened to you..
    but i agree with noirceur they are nothing when they do such a thing..

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi lost_child.

I can relate to some of that.Im sure I've never felt the pain to that extent though. Do you have anyone you can trust at the moment? It helps to talk to someone close by, to allow them to see your emotions,your pain. I hope you feel better soon xxx

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:hug: i know the feeling. do you have a safe place where you live? a room that you feel is safe?

you're not a toy, you're not what they made you out to be.

i relate to so much of what you say it makes me feel so sad as this was exactly how i've felt recently.

do you think you might be reliving trauma? are you in an abusive relationship now or are you feeling memories?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.