No point in living anymore..... :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pasta08, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

There isn't any point in living anymore :( Whats the point of getting married to someone if there just gonna go out and go shopping when your in need of them and super depressed :(. Whats the point of having friends if everything you do is wrong :( I knows i have a baby on the way and everything but surly this baby will be better off without me :( I don't see the point in having me around! :(

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: it sounds like the company you keep isn't very nice. It's horrible when your hardest try isn't good enough to some, but remember, you can. Never please everyone. You will be an amazing father, it is so clear that you have so much love to give. Please keep fighting on. There is so much awaiting you in this life, and the first cuddle with your child will make you feel so amazing, which you really really are.

3. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

No one cares :(

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Pasco we care for you here. I know things are rough with your girlfriend right now. Her hormones are everywhere and she is being quite selfish right now. But this will pass and you are not alone here. If you are struggling go and speak to a doctor or a crisis line. Your baby needs a daddy and you will be a fabulous daddy.

5. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Thanks lexi :) just really struggling and trying not too do anything retarted.

6. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Plus first time i have ever needed her in this way and she blew me off :(

7. letty

letty Banned Member

I know how discouraging it is when your ignored especially when its by someone you love, and its when you need them the most. dont give up. your gonna be a daddy? congratulations.

8. Pasco, I don't know you or your situation, but I have a friend whose partner killed himself and left her with a new baby. The grief nearly killed her too, and her daughter needed to grow up in a family disturbed by the shockwave of suicide. Your going wouldn't be the end of pain, it would be the beginning of new pain for them.

I'm so sorry you feel like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.