No point in living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I see no point in living anymore,I keep waiting for things to get better, & they just get a lot worse.Nothing good is happening, two of my friends are trying to ignore me, & don't want me to be them in school=( My family really doesn't seem to care about me, they always spoil, & let my sister do what ever she wants. My sister is complete brat to me & she doesn't even care.

My depression is getting a lot worse,I'm feeling worthless, hopeless, & really depressed lately. I'm exhaust during the school day & can't seem to concentrate, & seem to get these headaches.

Ugg=( I just want OD,on pills, & fall asleep, & never wake-up. I don't want to live.:frown-new:
  2. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Hey there and welcome, it sounds like you're having a really rough time, everyone here understands so do worry, you wont be judged. if your friends are being like that, they dont sound like very good friends, i myself was in a similar situation and it turned out that out of my group of 5 close friends, only 1 stuck by me when push came to shove, so believe me, i get fake friends. and im sorry to hear about your family trouble, the best thing i can say to you on that front, is knuckle down when you're at school and try your hardest. that way you can go to college/uni and get away from the home drama, and the seperation will probably make your family appreciate you more. and as for the pills, please dont, you'll just throw up after you pass out and wake up really ill. No one is worth your life so dont let them get to you, if you need to chat pm me.
    peace out brothers and sister, i hope you find the peace and happiness we all deserve.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk to someone at your school then ok that will listen a councilor a teacher they will help get you the supports you need to beat the depression hugs
  4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

5. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you depression started really early in life, and I can't help but think things would have been a lot better today if I had gotten the kind of treatment I needed when I was still a kid. Welcome :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.