No point in living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost in space, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost in space

lost in space Well-Known Member

I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said a million times by as many people...there's no point in living...some have chosen suicide as the solution to this pointless existence...some have succeeded in there suicide, others haven't. I have made the choice that suicide is the best solution for me...this is my story...its just one story out of the million.
    I have been struggling with depression for over forty years. I have tried antidepressive name it and I've tried it...and I have come to the conclusion that there is no point in has been nothing more than a forty year struggle...and I'm just to tired to continue the struggle. I do find peace and calm in my decision to end this thing called life...this peace and calm that I have been struggling for so long to find finally comes at my decision to suicide...imagine that.
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i can imagine that i to can relate to what u say

im 44 have 3 kids of my own
    with a partner who has a son
    Have a dsaughter in our eyes that neither one of us are her paternal parents
    she is the daughter of my best friend that died but wait theres more
    another daughter shes not ours either but she is the daughter of my best friend

the point we have 6 kids 3 mine 1 my partners and 2 my dead friends children and also my partners wife yes life sucks at times but with true friends and people that not only listen but also understand we will get by tc keep safex
  3. Time22

Time22 New Member

Well, it's interesting to hear a viewpoint contrary to the usual - that my suicidal urges are a teenage phenomenon. I'm not one who can give life its own purpose, either. I feel that it's so empty and totally chaotic now, and I know I will even if I struggle for 40 years like you did. I'm sorry all your time was wasted.
  4. IamNOTstrong

IamNOTstrong Member

I know what you mean. Sometimes, the only way to stop myself from crying, is going through the process of how I'm going to end it. I can find calmness in playing it out in my head. Sometimes I feel sad when those thoughts are interrupted and I'm brought back to reality.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.