no point in staying

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you going would actually make the world a worse place because you would leave behind a lot of pain and suffering. what would make this world better is you fighting to get better. maybe do a few nice things. if everyone did a few acts of kindness this would be a much better world. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*console*shake

KindaOtiose

I'm sorry you're feeling this bad. The world would certainly not be a better place without you. Sometimes, when we're feeling down, we can forget all the people we've positively impacted. I can guarantee the world wouldn't be better without you.

Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

This world has never been a better place. There are so many who left, yet this planet is still fucked up. So, it’s not your fault. The world is already bad before you were even born. To be able to see that this world isn’t a better place, you’re a positive. Those who don’t see that this world is fucked up are delusional. You’ve come this far and I’m proud of you. I hope you’ll be able to hold on for longer.

BarryW

SF Supporter
If you want to make the world a better place, you can do it more effectively by trying to make some change slowly in the world that you like. Maybe only with the people around you or your neighborhood at first. Being kind to some people you don't know well might help them feel the world isn't all bad. And so their world becomes a better place.
Sending positive waves your direction.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello @Twizzler Talk to us about what is making you feel like this? We would like to help? Something serious has obviously brought you to this point in your life but the world wouldn't be a better place without you, I don't know you obviously but its more likely low self esteem or guilt has led to this... talk to us ok? You have nothing to lose.

Twizzler

Hi all im sorry I haven't responded its been awhile since I've been on here. I've tried everything but still feel like I shouldn't be here. because all I ever do is be useless. I thought I made a difference but it turns out I didn't at all. I thought being a good person with a good heart would be enough, but its not. all I ever get is pain and im done. im sorry 😞

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Hi all im sorry I haven't responded its been awhile since I've been on here. I've tried everything but still feel like I shouldn't be here. because all I ever do is be useless. I thought I made a difference but it turns out I didn't at all. I thought being a good person with a good heart would be enough, but its not. all I ever get is pain and im done. im sorry 😞
You feel useless because of the way your brain is working. It is not TRUTH that you are useless. You are worth just as much as anyone else.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you do make a difference, here at least. and being a good person with a good heart isn't enough but it's a good start. if you want to talk my inbox is always there....mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00