no point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadcat, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

feel like there is no point to living.
    no one is kind anymore.
    even this site - has thrown my avitar picture away again - not the first time.
    unable to post in the chat here - cannot tell who is in the rooms - have a ipad.
    the ipad is such a waste for me.
    so much pain .
    no friends.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, Im here for you so you are no longer alone. I'm sorry that chat isn't working. You are important to us. I will listen and give you support as much as I can.

Please think that someone in world is willing to help in your hour of need. Surely that must give you hope and a reason to live your life. We do care here as you and will support anyone is needs it. Especially you SadCat.

Life is precious and.keep posting your thoughts on.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sadcat,

I've addressed your avatar issue in private. You didn't do anything wrong, it's just the site had some hiccups!
    How is your illness now? I remember we spoke about that before? I really hope your health is much better now.

Take care.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just letting you know someone care about you ok you are not alone hugs

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I care, Sadcat. :hug: We didn't throw your avatar away. We had a pretty major site crash a few months ago, and I'm thinking it might have been wiped out then. I also know it's frustrating going into chat and not knowing who's where; the same thing happens to me, and there have been times I've logged into an empty room without realizing it.

Here if you need a friend.

6. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

Hi there, you aren't alone. I feel the same way too. I am just going through the motions and turning off my brain. I wonder also how much longer I can take all of this. Hope this helps. :concern:

7. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Thank you for the replies.
    Still feel lost.

Am in so much pain - i became hysterical last night.

8. Unknown_111

Sadcat, there is a purpose in life. I'm sorry to hear about last night. Like you, I get upset and cry myself to sleep. I feel so low but some how I get persevere get up the next day. You have to strong for yourself and with that you can begin the healing process. Some days it's easy but others it's hard.

9. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

I hear what you saying Unknown_111, but after awhile there is no point if you just surviving each day and not truely living it. I sometimes wonder how I get myself up and dressed and go out into the world on a daily basis. Giving up makes more sense to me but somehow I manage to keep going. And every day, I still dont see a point. Sadcat, its not easy and I understand where you coming from, but use this as an outlet, it helps to just say what you thinking or feeling, it wont fix you but it will help a little to just get it out.

10. Unknown_111

I agree IJ with your comments but you strive forward and try your best to live another day. It's hard some days and easy on others. I have stated this previously where I could stand in the same spot all day and nobody would care about what I was doing. But some how I'm still here but don't where I find the energy to continue. You have to strong to live a meaningful life. I strive to make a difference by supporting others to show all there is purpose to live life even though we are at a low ebb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.