no point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Malcontent, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Same shit, different day. I see no point in living anymore. I have nothing to offer the world that can't be got from other people, so what am I for? Nothing, and there's no reason to carry on. There's no point in me.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

There is a point, Mal. People care for you. You're a very nice person.

Sending you many hugs :hug: :hug:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

O'Mally..anyone who can write a signature like yours is ok by me!!!
    And anyways I think u rock!!!
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun i agree with Est and Terry. You a great person! wish you could see that :sad:

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you have alot to offer people in this world Omally, lots, and just because you can find some of those qualities in other people does not mean your's aren't just as special if not even specialer<---thats not a word but to me it is.

You are someone that cares alot about people, someone who is worth love and affection, someone who is worth being around, you are not nothing, you are something so special and so unique and I hope someday you can see that. If not I'll have to burp to make you open up your eyes and we don't want that. Sending you hugs O'mally..stay sweet

6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: Mal. Sorry you are feeling like this, wish I could help, I really do.
    Brighter days WILL come for you Mal, in the meantime you keep on fighting, don't give up. :hug:
    Keep talking to us and lean on us, you have lots of good friends here at SF who want to support you through the bad times.

Take care Hazel xx
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey Mal, if everyone thought "I have nothing to offer the world that can't be got from other people, so what am I for?" then the human species would be extinct. You may not realise it but you are important and you do have something to bring to the world, and you are bringing it to the world; yourself. I know I don't know you that much, but I know you are highly respected and you're well liked on and off SF. You're made friends on here who deeply care about you and really, I am not trying to make you feel bad here but if something happened to you then I'm sure they would be very upset. Like I said, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I'm just trying to make the point that you do matter, you are important and you're cared for, and people are here for you. Take care of yourself. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.