no point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rggkjg1, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

is there really a point to this. i'm going to die anyway, what difference does it make if i die at a young age or naturally at an old age. im not going to live the rest of my life the way i feel every day. it will never stop.

if we're all supposed to have purpose in life, what if my purpose is just to be a number on list of successful or failed suicide attempts. what if my reason for being on this planet and existing is just to be part of the group of people who kill themselves?

2. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

It is true, that we will all die. But, if we die before it is our time, we miss out on so much. I feel the same as you do, not being able to go on with the same feeling every day. Though, it is our decision what our purpose is. We make the light in the dark. Most of people here know that, and that's why we cling to life like children and presents on christmas day.

If you'd like to talk I'm here, PM me if you ever need anything.

And the feeling will stop, if only for a moment, but it is that moment in which we must act the strongest and push the hardest.

3. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

If you have means to survive I wouldn't quit due to the sheer amount of opportunity present. Life is fairly important any assistance you can give others is worth everything.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is not a one of us who does not question our existence here...it is what you do with your time here that counts...is there anything you can get involved in that will make your life more worthy to you? what if you were one of the people who was supposed to have a worthy life? that was one option you did not include...I was where I presume you are, and know that living life is not easy...please be safe and big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.