No point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whytryanymore, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Its maddening, i have no reason to feel the way i do. I have for the most part had a perfectly normal life, yeah i got hell from my siblings and a few others but that happens when your the youngest of five kids ya know. I read all the posts i can and comment when i feel i can help a little or maybe i just feel the need to at least try and i realize that i have a great life. Ive never seen anybody die never had a close friend die(although he did watch a little girl get blown up), never really been abused or raped/molested, but yet i still think i should die. I feel there is no point for me to live all i can do is fuck it up, had i kept the same pace throughout high school that i did in the first semester of my freshman year i would have graduated in the top five of my class, but i had to fuck it up cuz i thought i had it so bad. Maybe ive just programed myself to have a bad life.

Anyway i cant figure out as to why i feel this way maybe you can help.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi, I hope you don't take offense to this but the fact that there is nothing tangible in your life to make you feel the way you do seems to suggest that there may be an underlying organic reason for your sadness and feelings...meaning a chemical imbalance of some sort.
    I myself would be dead without my meds and one day they are gonna find out what and why some peoples bodies don't make the right chemicals like people with diabetes that need insulin some people's bodies need help and maybe you are one of them..again I hope you are not offended by my suggestions.
    I am here if you need to talk and you can even PM if you would like..I care and you have to do it yourself but you don't have to do it alone.
    Happy New Year too!
    Bambi

3. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Well maybe my meds just aint the right ones then

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

How long have you been on Meds??? They can take up to 6 to 8 weeks before they start working.. Then again everyone's body chemistry is different.. Different meds work for different people..I'm currently on seven different meds for the different problems I have..Sometimes it takes a combination of meds to make you feel stable..Just don't give up, it takes time for the doc's to find what works for you...Good Luck and best wishes!!

5. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

I am just about exactly the same as you. Though I don't have as many siblings I still feel that on an outsiders view I've got a great life but it is just on the inside I feel like it's completely worthless and I'm a waste of everyone elses time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.