no point

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

i dont see the point in have a laptop at the moment. There is certainly no point in having msn, skype, yahoo, aim facebook etc. when everyone is either too busy or just cant be bothered to talk to me. All im doing at the minute is sitting here going over the same drama's again again and again. Im sick of it. Im tired of people going on and on and on about the same people making them upset but wont block them or ignore them. Im tired of wearing some sort of mask which shows the entire world im the one who is always smiling and laughing. Im tired of being the one who has to sit there and cheer people up without them having any regard whatsoever of how i might be feeling. Im tired of people having a go at me when all im trying to do is help. Im tired of people calling me a liar when time and time again its proven that all along i was actually telling the truth.

But you know what most of all im tired of life.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't always have to wear that mask, or always be the strong one.

3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

4. Kaos General

Thanks but at the moment i dont think talking would make anything better at the moment. Just found out something someone said that which has left me reeling big time

5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

if you want to talk wayne, let me know

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You know where I am if you need a chat :hug:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hope you'll reach out if you need to...it sounds like it's your turn to receive something in return...:console:

8. WildCherry

:hug: Here if you need anything.

9. Kaos General

Thanks to everyone for your replies i appreciate it. I wish i could go into detail but i just cant for reasons a few people know about. I dont see how any amount of apologies and sincererity can make up for this at the moment. Considering what has been done to me as a kid and then to be...its just too much to take

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

wayne hun...what happened is fucked up! and im sorry but hang in there ok? :hug: im always available on msn...i would give you meh cell number but your in the UK and i cant call there... :hug:

11. Kaos General

I feel so humbled that so many people care about me after everything thats happened. I love you all so much

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Wayne hun...awww.... :hug: i love you too :)
    the past is just that....the past :hugtackles:

13. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hugtackles::cheekkiss::heart::hug:

14. WildCherry

15. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.