No Purpose, No Reason, Just Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquariamethystea

I really needed someone to talk with me now, as I am having difficulty sleeping., although people seem to be busy in the chat room and most people on my MSN contact list have their status set to away. I'd rather not even attempt to message to them. I rarely even initiate an MSN convo anymore. I'm afraid of bothering people. I'm afraid of everything here. I not only feel like a burden, I am a burden. I'll just make my own room in chat, while I attempt to sleep.

Done. Hopefully now I can think about this, see what happens, and I hope I can be gone, although this isn't a goodbye message. This is a nothing message. I am nothing. Please forget about me.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hey once you join this forum, you are no longer a nobody. You are part of a huge family. And unfortunately like a huge family we sometimes aren't there when another member needs someone. But sure enough, someone will come along and pick you up when you are really down. Take my hand and let me help you up.

C

carol2237

hey hunny,

I hope you are feeling better. Please message me anytime you need to talk, dont be afraid, i dont bite. You are no burden to me.

Caroline

A

Aquariamethystea

I woke up an hour ago, after having more nightmares. Today, I have an appointment to talk with a few neurologists, who probably won't offer any help, other than to take notes and to suggest my having another EMG test, in order to determine how much my nerves have detereorated since the last time I had the EMG test. I feel like I don't really want to know. After all, they can't help me. At this point, I am determined to die. I don't want to suffer any more pain. The past few days have been stressful enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00