No rainbows

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whoami13, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoami13

whoami13 Member

Not sure what to do now? After surviving one incident a couple of years ago, I find myself looking at another impossible situation. Sayings are cliche for a reason "the more things change the more they stay the same" I'm losing my grip here, I hate this brick wall feeling. Like everything would just be better if you closed your eyes forever, let the blackness swallow you. I'm tired of fighting it, I'm never going to beat death at this game. For now sleep will work, and even if it's just a brief respite, at least I can dream.
    "Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly, if birds fly over the rainbow, why? oh why? Can't I?"
  2. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

it is exhausting being alive sometimes especially when you are trying to force your own happiness.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have hit that brick wall so many times hun sleep is good it is tomorrow you wake up and your try a different way to get around that wall ok You have to do something different because doing the same thing over and over gets same results. Talk to your doctor okay hun anyone go to hospital get on new meds new therapist you do whatever it takes hun to get around that wall ok It can be done and with support hun it will be easier h ugs
  4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I wonder myself everything seems black but you know that you have to keep fighting that is what we were put on this earth for. I know things can get better for you it happends to a lot of people. I just hope you don't do anything drastic because you do matter.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hope you feel better after your sleep, because I know sometimes that can help clear my mind, or make me forget why I was feeling down. At any rate, I hope you are feeling better than when you posted this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.