No reason anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shivers623, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shivers623

shivers623 New Member

I don't know how I'm gonna find the will to make it anymore. I've had many obviously unsuccessful"attempts" before but I'm smarter about out now and know I'd be successful if I tried again...........
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you tell us why you want to attempt again shivers623?
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Shivers,

Thanks for checking in here and sharing your thoughts. Do you know of anyone who can ensure your safety for now?

P.S. Welcome to the forums.
  4. shivers623

shivers623 New Member

I've been getting abused by my bf and no one cares about me anymore. I'm isolated from my family who all live far away. I've attempted 8 times and I know I'd be successful this time. I'm just sick of being hurt and walked all over.
  5. shivers623

shivers623 New Member

No no one cares if I live or die.......
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Why let your abuser be a winner? Dump him and move on. Find someone who can appreciate you.
  7. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Hi Shivers
    I feel totally empty and hope you may find some solace in hearing from me.
    I have had a tough old life, abused by various men as a child, assaulted as an adult, then raped and abused and used by my 2nd fiance, the first guy was engaged too just used me and left me 2 weeks before our wedding and never heard from him since. My 3rd serious relationship tore me apart as he left me when we decided to live together, I had my 3rd breakdown.
    I have multiple health problems/illnesses and very limited what I can do in life.
    My mother died 20 days ago with her fight with cancer and this is just the end for me. She is the only person to have given me strength, understood me, encouraged me etc and looked aftre me times was totally bedridden with illness. She is my best friend and her not here now has ripped me inside out and back again.
    I just want to die and be with her. I dont know if that would happen as people tell me suidide leads to eternal darkness.
    I have no support from anyone, my dad loves me but he doesn't understand like mum does and over the years we have had a strained relationship, he's been great with me last few days since mum went but I have lost the person who gave me reason to live. We kept each other going.
    Rest my family dont bother with me.
    Shivers623- I can understand maybe what you are feeling with your boyfriend as have been down that road and yet still loved the guy and people say to me why didn't you leave him, not that easy is it. Someone on here said dont give him the satisfaction, well they are right, why should you die and he live?
    Do you have anything else making you want to end your life or is it whats going on with your boyfriend? PLEASE if you need to ask me anything or talk then feel free to do so, being abused by someone you care about is so very hard and I have been on recieiving end of sexual, emotional, physical, verbal and spiritual abuse so have some idea of how things maybe for you now. I must go now but know I care. I too got sick/get sick being walked over and now thats why I keep myself to myself alot and being ill physically too I have limited lifestyle anyway.
    Much love to you xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.