no reason left to live

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by djfelo9, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djfelo9

djfelo9 Member

i know imma pussy but i had one reason for life, now it's all gone
  2. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Get another one.

Human have survive for so long that if u just take a look around, u will find another reason to live. Let ur survival instinct take over your depression, ur will to live is so much stronger than the will to die. This is not an opinion but a fact i learned.
  3. djfelo9

djfelo9 Member

well everything got better, or so i thought..but everything got worse and today i chopped up my whole arm. you cant see nothing but cuts =\
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Please go to the hospital or a doctor if the cuts are bad. :sad: There may not be an apparent reason to live at the moment but there is no good reason to throw away your life either. Even if you are just passing the days for a while.. another reason to live will come. Maybe it will be in a week, maybe in a few months.
    Don't do anything harmful.. talk to us instead. :hug:
  5. djfelo9

djfelo9 Member

there was one thing keeping my life together...not anymroe
  6. djfelo9

djfelo9 Member

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Removed Picture> it burns real bad..
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go to hospital or clinic and get yourself help okay. You need some help to stay safe. call crisis just to talk even or come back here and just vent get the pain out that way. Sorry you so down but you need to be cared for get wounds looked after okay.
  8. djfelo9

djfelo9 Member

I'm seriously done. nothing left in life for me. Tell my family/friends I'm sorry. I just have to go...
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, what's going on in your life that makes you feel this way?
    Give us a chance and give yourself a chance, it doesn't have to be this way :hug:
  10. djfelo9

djfelo9 Member

i have my sisters car keys... this is the final goodbye...sorry
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey.. don't. It's not worth it. Will you call a crisis line, please?
  12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you'll come back and talk to us!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.