no reason left to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicider628

Get another one.

Human have survive for so long that if u just take a look around, u will find another reason to live. Let ur survival instinct take over your depression, ur will to live is so much stronger than the will to die. This is not an opinion but a fact i learned.

well everything got better, or so i thought..but everything got worse and today i chopped up my whole arm. you cant see nothing but cuts =\

Remedy

Chat & Forum Buddy
Please go to the hospital or a doctor if the cuts are bad. :sad: There may not be an apparent reason to live at the moment but there is no good reason to throw away your life either. Even if you are just passing the days for a while.. another reason to live will come. Maybe it will be in a week, maybe in a few months.
Don't do anything harmful.. talk to us instead. :hug:

Please go to the hospital or a doctor if the cuts are bad. :sad: There may not be an apparent reason to live at the moment but there is no good reason to throw away your life either. Even if you are just passing the days for a while.. another reason to live will come. Maybe it will be in a week, maybe in a few months.
Don't do anything harmful.. talk to us instead. :hug:
<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Removed Picture> it burns real bad..

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Go to hospital or clinic and get yourself help okay. You need some help to stay safe. call crisis just to talk even or come back here and just vent get the pain out that way. Sorry you so down but you need to be cared for get wounds looked after okay.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiya, what's going on in your life that makes you feel this way?
Give us a chance and give yourself a chance, it doesn't have to be this way :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00