no reason to continue

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I said 2 weeks that I wouldn't take an overdose, I've shut down, pushed everyone away. my sister and mum are being interviewed by the police tomorrow, i've hurt them both, something I never meant to do. I've hurt my own family. I hurt so much my heart is feeling crushed, I'm literally torn apart that I've stopped talking to people. i live in silence. my flat mate is in bed everyone else with be tucked up and sleeping or getting ready for a decent nights sleep. i've not slept a full night in months and months. I'm not sure if I want to continue to leave anymore..i don't feel there's anything left in me, or any reason to continue.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun you havent hurt them. What has happened to you and the aftermath of it is what has hurt others. What you are doing now about it is courageous and needed to be done. This was never going to be easy but then it certainly isnt as hard as what you have already experienced and lived through. Please please dont be so hard on yourself. I for one am so proud of you for stopping this monster. You need to try and take care of yourself right now. You need to find strength and support from the members here to help you through the difficult spots. Dont give up!!! Show him that he hasnt beaten you and that he isnt going to win this time!!!!

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang in there lost_child. You found the strength to report the pedophile that molested you, now you have to find the strength to follow through and see that he ends up behind bars. You've come so far already, please don't give up. :hug:

4. lost_child

why does everything get worse. he's a murdering bastard, he's killed once he can do it again. he raped and abused children and has got away with it. he's destroyed my life, my sisters life. there is no way out, I can't escape me, i can't escape the memories, i can't escape the pain. i want to cut, i want to die, i can't see anyway out of this hole.

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sweetie you know you have friends here that care and I wish if I could, take away the pain you are dealing with. But that's just it, I'm words on a screen. Have you thought about attending a support group for women of abuse? It might be what you need right now. A safe place with others that know exactly what you are trying to deal with and the resources to help you through it. Wish I could do so much more cuz I know the overwhelming pain you are going through. Please hang on, dont let him continue to hurt you.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about this. You still have reasons to go on, you still have a life and a future. A future that is un-written.

By the way, it was cool playing those online games with you the other day.

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i just want to encourage you to please hang on and don't give up. don't let that bastard win. you have amazing strength and what you've been through has proven that. keep hanging in there and we'll be here to support you. take care and please stay safe.

8. lost_child

I wish I had a gun to kill me. i've had enough of feeling suicidal, of feeling low. i feel like all I do is complain, i don't want to complain, I don't want to live, not like this. once again, another nite on the phone trying to reach out, and pathetic me can't. life or death doesn't even help me to reach out, nothing to lose and yet I'm still to scred.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself lost_child. You've been through so much and still have remained strong. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.