no reason to continue.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lotte, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

there is no help, no money, no solution. i'm tired of the way my family treats me. i'm tired of the way i treat me. i hate my mind. i hate my mind so much. my soul is gone. my mind is fucked up. i'm an ugly piece of shit. i can't think straight. i can't think at all.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There IS help walk into hospital and tell them you need it and that you are desperate s

Hun don't fight this alone ok make them hear you ok hugs
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi lotte, well done for reaching out for hope honey, because there is hope to be found. It might not seem like it at the moment, but there are friends on SF who understand how you are feeling and what you are going through, and who have found a way to carry on which is real.
    I understand what it is like to think you've lost your mind and are unable to think clearly. I've been there quite a large percentage of my life. However, I want to tell you that this is not the end of the story, and this stuff can come to be understood and learned how to be mastered so it loses its power to trouble you.

If you'd like to PM, please do - or we can talk here if you'd prefer.

God bless and keep safe :)
  4. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

thank you guys for replying. I'll be okay for a second and then something that mother screams or when my brother raises his fist and my dad sounds disappointed or trys to hide the fact that we are losing our house or can't get on Medicare. It just all comes rushing back at once and i'm constantly reminded that life is impossible for me; just like any sort of financial help or ever getting out of this house and to somewhere safe. Then I'll have these impulses to self harm. i know i can't go back to the hospital. My family won't be able to handle me going for a second time. I'll be absolutely okay for a long while and then it snaps and i'm right back to where i started.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.