No reason to get up in the morning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I missed another two classes today because I was too depressed to go to schoool, I really hate it, I was literally outside the classroom, hand on the doorknob and I couldn't go in. My classmates don't like me, nobody talks to me, my therpist won't even call me back, I have to resort to calling suicide hotlines just for the conversation, I just finsihed a paper that I know I will get a bad grade on because it is too short so I had to have forgotten to do something. My parents hardly talk to me, my sisters ignore me, nobody wants anything to do with me. I have no reason to get out of bed everymorning except they will kick me out of school if I miss to many classes, I am seriously considering just ending it all one night, doing something to make sure I never wake up.

2. Sefier

Sefier Member

Try and look for something to wake up for.

Why not your reason to get up in the morning is to find a reason to get up.:anony:

Cute.

Okay. Try an smile and take it one day at a time.

In all honesty.. I don't have a reason to get up anymore. I spend my time looking for a job and playing anything sort of game to distract myself from the cruel reality of life.

:D

I smile. Why shouldn't you? Tomorrow is going to be a good day. Try and go to sleep early. go to class. you'll find some reason to attend. Other than the removal of the school.

You do care about it at least, or else you've been removed for the school long ago.

3. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. When I first wake up I feel nothing but pain and wishing i was still asleep in dream land.

I'm sick of life too. I can't wait to be out of this plastic existence.

4. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

I feel this too. I quit my job a year ago
    Becuase I was going to off myself and needed a break.
    Been a year and I'm even worse now.
    Been in my room 48 hours stright now
    Other then my last attempt a few hours ago with traffic.

5. Duke

Duke Member

Hey man...I kind of know what you're getting at. The world today seems to trap people into thinking life is a process, a one-way train of sorts. You're born, you go to school, go to college, get a job, make enough to keep yourself alive, and then die.*

Sounds friggin awesome right?*

Yeah it kicks my ass too. And I think it kick's everyone's ass at one point or another, so you're not alone. None of you guys are.

*But you gotta get outside the system.*

Remember that school isn't the only option. If you're not happy there, you're allowed to transfer or leave...I did it. Grab a fresh start. The only thing that you're spending is time, and we have more than enough of that in our lives.
    *If that's too big of a change, start small. I like to do something out of the ordinary, like eating ice cream for lunch. There's no rule that says you can't right? Open yourself up to the world around you. If you look around, there are opportunities everywhere. Spice up your life and go to a concert of your favorite band. Take up an instrument. Find what it is that really makes you tick, and pursue it. Life is one giant opportunity and there will always be things to fall back on.*
    Just remember...things have a funny way of working out at the end :). I know this is wicked long, but I hope it helps. Feel free to shoot me an email if you're bored...I'm always game to talk.*

6. Aka

Aka New Member

I agree with Duke, sometimes discovering a new talent or taking up a new hobby helps, it gives you something to do, a goal to strive towards or even something to talk about with your friends.
    Before I took up the bass guitar this Summer all I did was read, watch anime or draw and although these are good hobbies they're hardly something I can discuss with the majority of people in my class so I decided to try something that I can talk about more openly.
    Playing the bass guitar has helped me make some new friends as well as fill up those empty hours in my day so why don't you try something new too?
    I know what you're going through so PM me if you ever need someone to talk to, I get pretty lonely too ya' know!
    X.x.x.X

7. Eric_Morrison

Eric_Morrison New Member

I feel you.. I understand that.

I was like that in school too. I got to college, thinking things would change. Well, They did. I got a little bit more outgoing. But I gotta improve more.

I suggest you to try talking with people, anyone you think it's nice. Whatever you feel like talking. I, for instance, use my sense of humour. I love to laugh and make people laugh as well.

And if you feel like the person does not want to talk with you, don't feel bad. It's not your fault.

Like a friend of mine always says: "Don't try to think with other person's head". . . What does that mean? Well.. If you've been ignored, and you tried to talk with the person with your best intentions.. you are not wrong, or bad... The person that ignored you has his or her own reasons for doing that.. (maybe he or she got issues too...)

But it's no use thinking why that happened after all.. because you'll never know.. and you'll worry without reasons...

You gotta think with your own head and give yourself value.. (That's what I've been trying everyday)..

later!

8. Duke

Duke Member

Yeah I was the same way with music. I picked up the guitar over the summer and it's given me a fun and enjoyable way to express myself. I'm no Jimmy Page, but I don't need to be. I play what I think sounds nice and that's good enough for me. And in the end, that's really all that matters, which is what Eric Morrisson was saying. Both of the posters above me have great advice. And you're in college so you cant be more than ~22. You're still young. I'm still young. We have our whole lives ahead of us. Just remember that in every year, there's always a winter. It's cold and dark, but keep in mind that summer is just around the corner. Things will get better in time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.