No reason to go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumas

There's no reason to keep going on.
I have tried to hold on for my family.
But all I do is cause more grief for them.
A social outcast , a loner an embarrassment to my family , I never fit in anywhere . Having a mental disability causes alot of problems .
Almost quit my job today . I don't care anymore. Just so sad and depressed. A failure .

AAA3330

My mental disability has caused me a lot of problems as well. I just don't know how much longer I can go on. I don't care about anything anymore either. I used to be really smart and did really well, but now I think that my brain is damaged and it's just terrible. I just want to die.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
YOur family will not be better off no and i understand you are struggling so please reach out to the people who do care to help you get through it ok

Dumas

My mental disability has caused me a lot of problems as well. I just don't know how much longer I can go on. I don't care about anything anymore either. I used to be really smart and did really well, but now I think that my brain is damaged and it's just terrible. I just want to die.
I feel my brain is damaged too. I am sorry it's been hard for you also. It's so hard to try to function and act like o can work and do things when in my mind there's this chaos and always thoughts of suicide in my mind.
I can't remember how a day would be without paranoia or experiencing something not related to my mental disability . I hope you get some relief . I hope we all do .thank you for reply. And reading it helps to know that I am not alone .

Dumas

Believe me, I can really relate to pretty much everything you said. I know you might feel alone, but believe me, you aren't.
Thank you for reading and replying. I am sorry you too are going through this.. nightmare , I am so discouraged ,
I ask myself if it will ever get better. If I will ever be happy and not wake up ready to end it all. I hope you get some relief from this . Peace to you .

Dumas

YOur family will not be better off no and i understand you are struggling so please reach out to the people who do care to help you get through it ok
I can't help stop thinking that they would be better off. I put them through so much . There is no one really that I can talk to . I get so scared talking about my issues . The thought of suicide and so on.
I get into this depression and there seems to be no way out. I wish I had people who I could talk to and cared .

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Dumas,

Are you getting any professional help? The medics can really do a lot for you, therapy and medication. Can you talk to your doctor about these issues? If not, call a hotline and try them, I find the samaritans very useful :) I hope things get better for you.

Dumas

Hi Dumas,

Are you getting any professional help? The medics can really do a lot for you, therapy and medication. Can you talk to your doctor about these issues? If not, call a hotline and try them, I find the samaritans very useful :) I hope things get better for you.
Hello petel .at the moment I have no doctor . She quit .
I haven't really been able to get any therapy. I called the hot line yesterday . I talked to them for a while.
Hopefully things get better for you as well.

Dumas

No reason to still be holding on . There's no meaning to my life , no purpose . I'm holding so much inside I'm ready to burst and just end it all . I feel so crazy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00