No reason to go on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Razorbladekisses, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My week has been crap..

on the 28th of feb, two of my best friends were in a car accident, on march 1st, one of my close friends killed herself, on march 2nd, one of my friends was beaten to death, March 4th my boyfriend broke up with me, the 6th another friend killed herself, my dad has been so sick almost has to be hostpitalized, and ive attempted suicide three times in the past week, and cut really badly, and my drinking is getting really bad

ever since my boyfriend broke up with me, all i can do is cry, and think about suicide..

He broke up with me because he doesnt want a relationship right now. He says it had nothing to do with me, but obviously with my low self-esteem, ive put all the blame on me, and now im starving myself..

2. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

Starving yourself may seem hard, but it's kinda amazing that the hunger goes away after about 6 hours.

You have low self-esteem. And that's perfectly OK. Not everyone is meant to have a happy view of themselves. But I kinda look at things this way. We both have had huge amounts of pain heaped onto us. Just piles and piles of bad stuff. And you know what? We're still here. We may be cracking, but we're still here. And look what it's taking to make us feel like this. Look at all the crap that we're having to take. I believe that people like us get the shaft end of life because we can take it. We're not weak.

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

hold on if you feel like letting go :hug:

4. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Hey Razor

I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Having all that happen in your entire lifetime would be hard to cope with, much less a month.

Just know that everything happens for a reason. I'm not really talking about what happened with your friends or your boyfriend breaking up with you, but look at this: you've attempted suicide 3 times and survived each time. I think that's gods way of saying that you belong here and that you're meant to live.

What you've gone through in the past month is more then most people will ever go through in their lifetime. Just look at it this way, when you make it through this (I say WHEN because I know you will =]) the rest of your life is going to be that much easier. Getting through anything else in your life is going to look like a piece of cake compared to this. Whenever you go through something, you're going to look back at this moment and say "wow, if I got through that then I can get through anything!"

I'm deeply sorry that you've had to endure so much pain, and I hope that you can find the strength to keep going. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If there's anything else I can do, feel free to message me.

Take care

5. Trident

Trident Active Member

I totally agree with your thoughts. Many have said that it takes more courage to live than to die. I do not know, I only know that life is hard, of that we all know of.
    By the way, judging by your signature and location, I assume its from ASH. Im so glad they banned this nasty crap. :wink:

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is the time to be held and know how worthy you are of support and kindness...what is going on for you sounds so tragically overwhelming...have you sought the support of a professional? clearly, more has been put on your plate than is fair...you are in my thoughts and prayers...please continue to post so that we can be there for you...PM me if you can use some cyber hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.