No reason to live anymore =/

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Digital Angel, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Could someone give me a good reason not to chug this bottle of pills.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Why do you want to? :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Talk to us hun :hug: we will try and help!

4. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

Sure. If you chug that bottle of pills, you drop every possibility that you have for your life, and you drop every possibility we have for helping you.

Ending your life means that you're simply passing your pain on to others. This is what is called the butterfly effect. Every person who cares about you (whether you believe they do or not) will end up with that pain. Everyone who they then hurt in their pain receives it.

Why would you cause all this pain, when we are sitting here, waiting to help you? We are here offering our support to help you get through the pain, and prevent others from receiving it in turn.

THAT IS ONLY ONE REASON as to why you should not take those pills. There are so many more.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

About a month ago I had a staring contest with my huge collection of pills that I had been storing. I didn't have a reason, so I went to the hospital. One day you'll have a reason, until then you need support and to stay safe. This is just one place you can get support, but if you're staring at your pills like I was... I'd check myself in to a hospital. It's not that bad there.
    Wishing you the best :heart:

6. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Yeah, you guys are right. Life is pointless. Why keep living when it's so easy to die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.