No reason to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I'm sick of crying and feeling this unbearable pain everyday. I have no reason to be here, so why stay???

Everyday I ask myself the same questions, would anybody care if I was gone??? would they even notice??? Would anybodys life really be that different or changed by it??? I already know the answer to these questions, and I'm not going to sit here and lie to myself. Friends just don't give a shit, they only pretend to care so they don't look bad. I'm sick of being alone, I'm sick of meaning nothing to the people I love. I have NO FUCKING reason to be here

Fuck this shit, fuck everything, I'M DONE!!!!!!!! If nobody else cares then why should I??? I really don't care anymore.....Maybe I don't have the guts to kill myself, I'm just praying someone will break into my house and do me a favor by killing me right now.

Maybe 1 day I'll actually get my wish

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun you know as well as we all do, that everyone has someone out there that cares and would be forever changed if you were to off yourself. It may be only one person, someone you werent even aware of yourself, but there is always someone. You have members and friends here that would be devasted. It in itself may not be reason enough to want to carry on but please think about it. You are tired physically and emotionally but with time and some help and support you may find one day you are not done and somebody else out there too will be grateful that you arent. Please hang on.

3. NO Don't leave us, don't let life beat you.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please impulse, don't give up yet hun. I know that it may seem like noone cares if you live or die, but there are people who care about you. People here on this forum care about you and I'm sure that you have friends that care about you and would be very sad if you were gone. Please hang on. As Carla said, you never know when you will meet that special someone who will make your life so much more enjoyable. You have to weather the storm, before the rainbow comes. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.