no reason to see the sun rise again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lisa m, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisa m

lisa m New Member

i dont want to keep going. i dont want to wake up. i want to take these pills. i have never been happy and see no reason to continue to live like this. i am in a loveless, miserable marriage. feel like my only way out is to kill myself. i see no other way. i dont think my children should live through this misery any more. i am sick of hurting and can not find a way to stop the pain. i have 2 beautiful children and family that love me, but it does not matter. most of the time i cant even get out of bed. if i do i am angry and moody and even yell and snap at my poor kids for no reason. my husband calls me mean and nasty names. i am miserable and am moments away from ending it all
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Lisa, I hope you know that I have heard you and also hope you are getting the care you need...there are so many reasons for the feelings you describe...please speak to your GP and tell him/her what is going on so that s/he can rule out any medical complication and start you on the road to feeling and your family deserve this
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Lisa and welcome to SF. I would say if your husband is verbally abusing you, he has already left your marriage in his heart..... how can he claim to be married, when marriage vows include promises to love and cherish? When people say mean and nasties they are doing it to manipulate and control - and you need to seek some help soon from a Women's Refuge for the sake of your children and your own emotional health. If you have family you could stay with and take the children you would all be a lot safer and happier while he gets to understand that he cannot talk to you this way. You must look after YOU first and foremost and your children are worth doing that for, your decisions will be a part of their futures. Strength and power and all best thoughts, Lisa
  4. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

imin the same boat at the moment but i dont hsve any children. the only ting thays keepingme is is my boyfriend.. thats right bf... hes been threw hell and i pulled him threw it but i cant seem to pull myslf back aswell
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Lisa m...I hear you and I'm sorry you're feeling so bad

I can relate for I was in a loveless marriage too and felt there were 2 options
    I leave the marriage or leave in a box..

In the end I chose to leave and give that a chance first for my kids sake..
    that was 18 years ago and it worked for me..

I might still be ok and not be on this forum if my dear son hadn't taken his life

please get some help if you haven't already and don't give up
    You deserve a chance at life and your children need their Mum.. :hug:
  6. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

my dear, get help please.

and for your marriage, if it is hurting you so bad, you can walk out of it. you have every right to end it.

you can't see things clearly now because of the turmoils in your head and because you have been through so much for a too long a time.
    go to the hospital, okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.