no reason to stay.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I have nothing to live for.....so why not kill myself and just get it over with instead of living the rest of my life in pain???

I feel like I just lost the 1 person that I had left in my life. I mean I've pushed her before, always telling her that I didn't feel like an important part of her life and that she didn't care about me, and she would always just forgive and forget.....but this time, I really don't think that's going to happen. You can only push someone so far. She's all I had left and I love her more then anything.....I just don't think I can live without her. I just wish she could understand me better and realize what I'm going through, then maybe she wouldn't think I'm overreacting and being to dramatic. But I guess there's nothing I can do....idk, maybe she never really cared to begin with, maybe she just felt sorry for me.....maybe I've really been alone all this time

I have no reason to be here....all I ever do is hurt the people I love, maybe me not being here will be better for everyone. I can't take this anymore, I'm sick of tears.....I know what I have to do

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do anything!! Can you talk to us about what happened?

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Please hang in there Impulse, I can relate to a lot of what you're feeling at the moment, feel free to PM me about it.
    Don't act on your feelings yet, try talking through them. :hug:

4. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

Hey man I'm here for the next few hours if you want to talk
    feel free to rant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.