No replies

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyamIhere1989, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone ever notice how all of a sudden everyone you want to talk to just doesn't reply? I've just gone through and cleared out people who just don't bother replying anymore from my cell phone and just looking at who's left is depressing. It's times like this that just show how alone we are.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you've never come to me, I would not ignore you, sorry you are feeling very alone. I am here if you need someone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry you are feeling this way. I do hope you can find a real friend to lean onto. Quality friends or family is better than quantity of them.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, I feel like that most of the time. Just about everyone has given up on me, but I've kind of accepted that. It can be a lonely feeling. I hope that you will be able to find long lasting friends in the future.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have not given up on you sweetheart <3 You are a great friend :)

6. Thanks all, but I was talking about people in my own town/area wise. It's depressing to be paying for texts and minutes each month and never use them becuase I have no one to talk to, and no one who wants to talk to me. It also pisses me off how many people go on about how non-judgemental and nice they are, only to refuse to have anything to do with you and not even have the balls to say why.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you :) So are you :hug: Most people have given up on me, but some haven't, so I am glad for that.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, I think that is pretty cowardly of people to do. You deserve better friends, that's for sure. It's not easy to find good and genuine friends, but I'm sure they are out there somewhere.

9. What Ever

What Ever Active Member

I relate to what you are saying here. There are certain people that seem to be avoiding me, but don't have the courage to tell me why. They just don't respond to my messages or with some people, if I see them in person, they just walk away. Still, they never tell me not to message them or anything like that. It's frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.