No Safety Net

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

It's hard being suicidal when there's no safety net. By that, I mean no family, few friends, that's it. Nobody really knows how you're feeling. I could do something in my apartment and my body wouldn't be found for days. It would only be the smell that would bring the neighbors and authorities around. That will be my legacy, my smell.

2. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I understand. It's hard to keep yourself alive when you are suicidal and have no one who cares for you.

This is the real world. This is what the real world is like. Like Nature. Cruel and heartless.

Were you always friendless?

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

No. Once I had a lot of friends. Everyone's gone their separate ways.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it would be nice if you could find a way to reconnect with people.

is there anyone in your past that may be you haven't thought of? could you work things out with anyone that you used to know?

5. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

am always wondering about this situations (reason why i dont care about being independent even though my parents are making me miserable)
    Cant you find other suicidals in your area? Or find other people in similar situations? I really would like to find a solution myself.
    I mean id probably care about you if i knew you but never get to know people in these situations

6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

yeah sun shines black. Problem is everybody is separated by screens these days, whether they be technological, phsyiological, psychological, teutological, philosophical, metaphorical, classilogical and pharmaceutacal.

Anyway, have some cake.

:cake:

7. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hey dunno, if it where not for screens i would have been barking by now since around me there is 0 support

maybe you can go to some of those SF meetings? or post one yourself...
    www.meetup.com seams pretty promising too
    im in a hell hole country so not meetups for me ......:(

thank you for the cake though

8. dav

dav Active Member

You sound like a decent person to hang out with. Maybe you could find some people at work or at a local church or school to hang around with?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.