No sleep equals anxious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Has this happened to you ? Or do you know how I can stop it ? I can`t sleep at all, even if I`m laying in bed 3-4 hours. And I get anxious, really anxious, can`t breathe and start crying for no reason at all, even if a little while ago I was perfectly fine. I`m sick of it, please help ???

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Yeah, might be a panic attack or something. Sometimes my heart will race, can't breathe, racing thoughts etc. It sucks but I hope you will feel better soon.

Syn

Banned Member
If you feel it coming on early, try to calm yourself down and realize that you really are okay. That's the only way I've been able to get it to stop, but you have to catch it early and be able to calm yourself down. Once it starts it's kinda just ride it out... Sorry to hear, that kind of thing sucks.

morning rush

actually that is anxiety, I have that. If I don't take my meds, I don't sleep unless I'm exhausted. My meds help me a lot with that, otherwise I would never sleep and it's frustrating...I take seroquel for it, it's an anti-psychotic but it's for anxiety because it has a strong sleeping effect...I also have sleeping pills that I use once a week or so. The problem I have is falling asleep, my mind just keeps on rolling...it never stops...and I wake up multiple times during the night/day...I have a weird sleeping pattern too...

anyways hope this helps a little, gives you an idea on things...if you need more info just pm me

flowers

hey, i am so sorry this is happening to you. I started having similar thing happen to me. Since then I fall asleep with the TV on. So my mind does not have a chance to think. My mind listens to the tv. I watch the tv in bed until my eyes cant stay open any longer. Eventually its safe to turn off the tv. I do not know if this will help. But it helped me. And it helped a friend of mine who coincidentally does the same thing for the same reasons. To keep the mind quiet and occupied. :hug:

Aether

Thank you for taking your time to answer me and thank you Witty, I hope so too.. Syn, no, it doesn`t work for me, I tried to tell myself that I`m ok, nothing to worry or stress about, but my mind wouldn`t listen to me..
Morning rush, I`d do anything for some meds that would stop the anxiety, but I can`t get to them since I`m not the proper age. I know it`s anxiety, but I don`t know why it`s so much stronger when I can`t sleep. Flowers, I tried that too, and I shamelessly failed. I`d feel tired after a while and my eyes would start hurting but when closing them and try to sleep It`s suddenly gone.
I can only guess there`s no other way than meds that would help me, and that, for at least 2 more years is not reachable..

Aether

Hmm.. I heard about it but never actually got to it since I only use to drink berries tea. I`ll try to get some chamomile tea tomorrow or these days, hopefully it`ll work :)

emily83

i must say... that i've not experienced this because of no sleep.

but i have experienced it over the most stupidest of things

1 time a friend of mine was going to this halloween event at a theme park, and at the last moment the anxiety hit.... what if she's not got the tickets and is not allowed in!. it was actually not even half booked... so yeah

flowers

recently I was reminded that anxiety and the inability to sleep can have medical roots. I tend to forgot that. But it might be worth it to mention it to your physician. I am not talking about anything frighting, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00