no sleep

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by daisyflowers, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisyflowers

daisyflowers Member

I hate not being able to sleep. I hate listening to myself think and repeat things over and over. I can't get it out I my head. I can't close my eyes without picturing some form of suicide. I keep tossing and turning and I just can't fall asleep. I don't want this day to continue onto tomorrow I just want a fresh start. Everything is just cloudy and I'm afraid to close my eyes. I'm anxious and over analyzing everything in my life. I just want it to stop. I just want to knock myself out and fall asleep and dream about something better. An alter reality making me actually want to be in a deep sleep instead of dreading or fearing what's to come when I close my eyes. I keep looking at the clock and time just keeps passing. It's 4am. I have class in 5 hrs and that is stessing me out even more. At this point I don't want to fall asleep because I'm afraid ill miss class. I hate these nights. I hateeee this feeling !

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hate nights like that too hun sometimes if you put music on lightly it helps to stop those thoughts some Hope you get some sleep so you are not tired in your class tomorrow hugs to you Have you talked to your doctor hun abt getting something that will help you mind to shut down at night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.