no solutıon

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by life, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

An hour ago ı had a fight with my borther...ı am lıvıng wıth hım for 2 years in another country from our home....i am 18 years old goıng to univercity but for about 6 months i dont go to my lessons i sleep untıl 17pm everyday.....i am at home all the time have no frıends.!!! psychologıst doesnt want me anymore becouse she tells me ı have no motıvatıon...My brother told me today that hes very stressed from me and he wants me to go and lıve wıth my famıly .....and i dont want to...ı have no life ....i just came from a coffee shop ı sat down thınk and thınk what can ı do to get better but ı cannot fınd a solutı mum and dad are upset of me......i make everybody restless.....
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are having such a bad time, are you on any medication?
    Can you talk to your parents, tell them how things are for you?
    What about your brother, yes he's stressed but maybe you 2 could sit down calmly and think about your options...

Take care
  3. AlwaysRain

AlwaysRain Active Member

you have a strange psychologist. Absence of motivation means depression and it must be treated too.
    Did you try to go to other doctors?
    Is there a counseling center in your school?
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

I agree with the above poster, as far as i know it is very much a symptom of depression. Is there any chance you could see someone else? Someone more willing to help? I really don't like the sound of your psychologist at all to be honest.
  5. life

life Well-Known Member

Everythıng is under control:)....we agreed wıth my borther that ı am goıng to stay wıth hım....Hes tryıng to help me and hes stressed a lot....he ıs 28 years old he has psychologıcal problems and pluss my problems hıs blood pressure went up....i really dont like to see hım lıke thıs thats why ı am tryıng to get better now...and ı wıll seek another psychologist....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.