No stories

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dawnc, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawnc

dawnc New Member

I don't know how to use these forums, but I can't call a hotline number and end up in the hospital again.
    I don't know what to do. there seem to be a lot of people on here, so maybe this won't help either. Last try I guess - I didn't want to stop without knowing for sure that there's nothing really worthwhile.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi I am glad you are here reaching out for some support. Keep talking okay that way others can support you there are many kind people here so don't be afraid okay hugs to you
  3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum, why not stay and talk a little more, i'm sure there are many people on here who may be in a similar position and be able to offer you some help, if not there will definitely be plenty willing and able to provide you with some support.

See you around x
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..If you want to tell your story then click on new thread at the top.. If you want to reply to a thread go to the bottom and click on post reply..It's fairly simple.. Just exreiment.. We are here for you..
  5. dawnc

dawnc New Member

There isn't any point in trying to sort through problems and pains anymore, so I 'm not really sure why I'm doing this. I've been working on a list of things to finish for a few months. I put it aside for a few weeks, giving therapy a try, it's clear that it's not going to change anything. Back to the list now.
    Too tired though - some days I think I need to just leave things undone.
    My head hurts to work towards an ending, so I think I hope to hear some diversions till then.
    Probably doesn't make sense, but I'll probably hang around for a bit and read stuff you've all said.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

2 weeks is not even close enough for therapy to work you are just starting out so no of course you will not feel any thing yet from it You have to give therapy time okay i have been therapy awhile and it is working but in small steps
  7. dawnc

dawnc New Member

I promised the therapist I'd keep going - she's not charging me anything so I feel I should at least show up and talk with her. I know it won't anything for me though. I wish I could give that time to so many other people here.
    Sorry I can't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.