• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

No stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnc

I don't know how to use these forums, but I can't call a hotline number and end up in the hospital again.
I don't know what to do. there seem to be a lot of people on here, so maybe this won't help either. Last try I guess - I didn't want to stop without knowing for sure that there's nothing really worthwhile.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi I am glad you are here reaching out for some support. Keep talking okay that way others can support you there are many kind people here so don't be afraid okay hugs to you

black orchid

Hi and welcome to the forum, why not stay and talk a little more, i'm sure there are many people on here who may be in a similar position and be able to offer you some help, if not there will definitely be plenty willing and able to provide you with some support.

See you around x

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums..If you want to tell your story then click on new thread at the top.. If you want to reply to a thread go to the bottom and click on post reply..It's fairly simple.. Just exreiment.. We are here for you..

dawnc

There isn't any point in trying to sort through problems and pains anymore, so I 'm not really sure why I'm doing this. I've been working on a list of things to finish for a few months. I put it aside for a few weeks, giving therapy a try, it's clear that it's not going to change anything. Back to the list now.
Too tired though - some days I think I need to just leave things undone.
My head hurts to work towards an ending, so I think I hope to hear some diversions till then.
Probably doesn't make sense, but I'll probably hang around for a bit and read stuff you've all said.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
2 weeks is not even close enough for therapy to work you are just starting out so no of course you will not feel any thing yet from it You have to give therapy time okay i have been therapy awhile and it is working but in small steps

dawnc

I promised the therapist I'd keep going - she's not charging me anything so I feel I should at least show up and talk with her. I know it won't anything for me though. I wish I could give that time to so many other people here.
Sorry I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00