No Strain ~ by Yeshua Himself

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by sudut, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Be calm, nomatter what may befall you. Rest in Me. Be patient and let patience have her perfect work. Never think things overwhelming. How can you be overwhelmed when i am with you?

Do not feel the strain of life. There is no strain for My children. Do you not see i am a Master instrument Maker. Have i not fashioned each part? Do I not know what it can bear without a strain? Would I, the Maker of so delicate an Instrument, ask of it anything that could destroy or strain ?

No! the strain is only when you are serving another master, the world, fame, the good opinion of men - or carrying two day's burden on the one day.

Remember that it must not be.

2. ...destined for the Soap Box (once again)

3. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

I'm not just overwhelmed. I'm severely depressed, suicidal and have turned into a nervous wreck who constantly breakdown with extreme indescribable fear. Ive been tested way way beyond my limits. If I were to teach a child, I would teach him lessons but not traumatize him n break him down.

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I'm just in this thread to take a dump *URRG* ok, i'm leaving now.

5. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Seriously,some of the thread
    is worth in the dump but the
    Right of Expression must be
    respected.
    That is my humble opnion.
    I am going to Bldg 19 see
    what junk they have today.

free coffee is good,except
    the bathroom
    is a pigpen.

6. LostMyMind

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Why do you people have to get on here and slam the o.p.'s post using vulgarities for no apparent reason? Yeah, we get it. You're cynical and sarcastic and don't have respect for other people's beliefs. Wow. You're super cool. Either put together an intelligent response one way or the other or just refrain from posting altogether.

8. LostMyMind

Boo hoo, you don't tell me when or what to post.

9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Just trying to spare you the embarrassment of having others read your hastily thrown-together and poorly thought-out posts, while at the same time suggesting that perhaps more people here could be a bit more respectful of the beliefs of others. The O.P. was simply stating something that many people might find helpful and uplifting, and rather than just reading it, disagreeing and moving on, you had to make crass and vulgar comments before going on your merry way. Think about it.

10. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Please read the purpose for this forum.

"The Soap Box is a forum for debate and serious discussion"

I'm confused how this post constitutes as either.

11. ...Not to mention that the OP consistently and repeatedly continues to initially post in threads that are inappropriate (hence, my first comment - before it was inevitably moved...AGAIN). :dry:

Being either stubborn about or ignorant of the rules here (despite their posts re: this topic always being moved to this section) does not bode for a great amount of potential or ensuing respect (let alone gratitude)...

But if ones "mission" is to remain oblivious, well, there's no hope then, is there...(and they're doing a real fine job at it too)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.