• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

No Subject

sadhart

SF Supporter
I'm sorry for posting once again but I'm feeling very overwhelmed. It would be one thing if I never put forth any effort to work on myself. But I do and what gets to me is how it continues to be in vain.

I don't know how to fully describe the pain I feel. It just hurts in a way that makes going through my day really painful..

I want to keep going but at the same time I really don't because I have no value or worth. I'm sorry for saying these things again and again but the work day has just started and it's already bad.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey B,
You never have to apologize for posting. That's what everyone is here for, right?
There are people who think you have value - and worth - but what's more important is for you to know that, man. What do you think would give you that sense of worth? A different job? Some volunteer work? Sometimes closer to home, so to speak?
I'm sorry your day is crap. I don't recall what kind of work you do for some reason... but is it possible to just screw around and make it through the day?

sadhart

SF Supporter
Hey B,
You never have to apologize for posting. That's what everyone is here for, right?
There are people who think you have value - and worth - but what's more important is for you to know that, man. What do you think would give you that sense of worth? A different job? Some volunteer work? Sometimes closer to home, so to speak?
I'm sorry your day is crap. I don't recall what kind of work you do for some reason... but is it possible to just screw around and make it through the day?
No I can't do that at work. And I want to think I have worth...that I matter. But there are things that make me feel otherwise.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Thats depression for ya, right? Makes us think all kinds of inaccurate things. You are worthwhile and you are valuable and you are needed. You might not feel that way (lots of us don't. hell, most of US don't!!) but it's true. Hearing that from someone online doesn't mean shit, I know, but it's accurate anyway. Keep your head up okay? Day is like half over now.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
you are worth a lot @sadhart . as @Walker said a lot of it is depression. sometimes when we suffer from depression we fall backwards, but trying is never in vain. i've tried for years and still slip sometimes, it's part of the process. try to get back up and fight again. and never be sorry for posting, this is a safe place for all of us to be heard.

mike...*hug*shake

sadhart

SF Supporter
I am sorry in advance but I am so fucking angry right now. I am sick and tired of my mother deflecting her faults on me. It makes me so angry. It's bullshit. I want so bad to say all this to her but I can't. I have to hold this anger inside. What pisses me off is that I do my best to see my faults. But that woman has never been accountable for a goddamn thing. I hate feeling so angry and powerless. I'm sorry for being upset like this.

Lane

SF Supporter
I am sorry in advance but I am so fucking angry right now. I am sick and tired of my mother deflecting her faults on me. It makes me so angry. It's bullshit. I want so bad to say all this to her but I can't. I have to hold this anger inside. What pisses me off is that I do my best to see my faults. But that woman has never been accountable for a goddamn thing. I hate feeling so angry and powerless. I'm sorry for being upset like this.
You have a right to be upset @sadhart. It's supposed to be natural to tell someone how you feel. I learned this in counseling. If you don't, it turns into depression

Lane

SF Supporter
She sounds toxic

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00