[No Subject]

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by __Rawr.Tigga, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hey guys.

Just wanted to let you know. I tihnk I'm going to move on soon, to find somewhere, or nothing.

I don't belong here, this forum, this planet, this life. I've been trying really hard recently to hang on but... I'm tired. I came here to try and help, make an impact, but I havn't, and I can't. I've tried though =]] That's got to count for something =|

So yeh. The last few weeks have been tough, but the past few days... It's broken me. I'm exhausted from trying, I can't sleep, I can't eat. All I can do is drink and think. And it's finally... worn me down... I can't do it anymore.

I didn't get to know anyone on here really. But thanks to any who did help. A couple of names stand out but... I don't like naming =]] You'd know who you were anyway. So thanks. And goodbye(?).

I hope you all get on ok, and you keep on fighting. You're great people. You're deserve to get better =]]

Take care and keep strong,

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hey Tigga. Don't be so hard on yourself man. Do you know why I came to this forum? I'm not depressed or suicidal. I came so that I could share some of my spiritual insights and help to save a few lives. I've had a pretty good life and I figure that it's time that I gave back to the world. What kind of human being would I be if I just cared about myself?
  3. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Hay, I know we dont rli know each other, but please dont go - Ill miss ya, I know we only talked once, but I know my words wont mean much - As much as i would not like to see u go - its up to u, u have my MSN if u wanna tlk *hugs*

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

We are here in the same boat and battle
    You belong to us and will help you through this
    Uncertainity about our struggles is great but what im sure of; is that I found real great people to talk and ease the pain
    come share with us
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sure you belong here hun, and indeed on this planet, everyone is born for a reason, think we just gotta find out what it is, take care hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.