no subject

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Needshelp, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Needshelp

Needshelp Well-Known Member

i hate life. i hate my family. i cant stand waking up anymore to just knowing that everyday is gonna be a shitty day. i hate knowing where i came from. i hate everything about me. as each day goes by the light gets darker and darker. those who try to help i toss away. i feel im the biggest waste of life on earth. i wish for horrible accidents to happen to me on a daily basis. i feel as if my life shouldve been switched with someone who was dying, so they couldve lived longer.

2. Joey's sister

Joey's sister Member

I'm right there with you. I'm sorry. It really IS crappy.

3. Withdrawn

Withdrawn Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on yourself if you make mistakes, you live and learn. :)

4. Needshelp

i try not to be hard on myself, but literally ive been doing it since i was like 10 years old. ive just never liked myself ever, and now its really starting to affect me in every avenue of my life. idk how to control it or even stop it. its been such a shitty past couple years. it seems ever since i lost my job a couple years ago things havent been that great for me. i have another one now, but i absofuckinglutely hate it. i think im just too fucked up in the head to appreciate anything decent anymore, and only want bad things for myself. and as each day goes on i feel as if i should really come up with a plan. either to do something with myself (which more than likely wont happen), or end up taking a long trip into slumber.

5. yous

yous Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same way. Why does someone die when I live. Seriously I have no purpose of existence in this gaw for saken life of mine. But I want you to ask and answer yourself this: What can you do to change what you hate about your life?

6. Needshelp

no idea. ive been trying to figure out a solution to that question for a few years now..

7. yous

yous Well-Known Member

There is always a solution other than the negative extreme (suicide). But whether you can put that solution into effect is another story. However thinking of the solution is better than thinking of the negative repeated tapes in your head of how much you hate your life.