No support

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lille, May 28, 2016.

1. Lille

Lille New Member

I don't have people to talk to if I feel down, my parents are my issue and in a lot of cases they are the people you go to for support but I can't do that, I don like to seem cliché or needy to my friends who wouldn't know what to say and have their own issues to deal with and I used to have a therapist and we had a very trusting relationship, she means a lot to me but I've moved halfway across the world so I'll never see her again so I just don't have a support network and I have noone to go to, I am not given the privacy to see a GP or any other professional and I am leaving school so I can't turn to teachers for help and that's what gets to me because there are a lot of little things that affect me and a few big things that put pressure on me and there is no way for me to ease that pressure, so I act put or hurt myself and I dint know what to do
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Can you ask your GP about confidentiality? What about community services that are free or low costing?
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

You have this site and ones like it.

Your friends do want to hear from you about the very things you feel pressured and disconnected with.

Your profile says you are of age, at least in the US so you should be able to request privacy, from your parents I'm assuming