No thumbprint, no money, bank tells armless man

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by just.me, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just.me

just.me Account Closed

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

We"re not perfect, give them time. They'll accomidate accordingly in time.

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

That's not so good.

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

just.me seriously? Why do you hate america so much? Why do you constantly post threads that do nothing more than try to shit on an entire country?

In the article you posted:

""You do realize this is in violation of federal law and really you haven't heard the end of it," Valdez said. "And she goes, 'Whatever.'""

VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. Now read that, then read it again. The woman at the bank is an idiot. She broke a law. Idiots do not only live in america. The fact you are using this as another "reason" to hate on america just shows how warped your thinking is. What did this country do to you? Did we pee in your cherios?

5. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

It's not often that one encounters - much less accomodates - a double-amputee, with prosthetics or not. The bank will just have to keep them in mind from now on.

6. just.me

just.me Account Closed

dude i didnt meant to say anything anti American
    i just was cynical...
    like usually you dont expect such thing to happen in a country that represents freedom and equality

you really shouldn't be so protective about USA i mean it feels like
    you just keep on looking on things that may harm the American image or whatever

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Double-amputees aren't that uncommon... At least for legs.

But bilateral arms? Never actually seen that even in prosthetics textbooks :p [oh, I guess there's thalidimide. But otherwise, quite rare.]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.