no title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mozart, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

today I got presented with the 3rd disaster , after job loss and crippling health issues my marriage is over,
    I do not have the energy for this, not anywhere near,I'll retreat from here,advice is not going to work,I am too far down,
    it is too much now, far too much
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

To use your own analogy. If this is the Titanic it seems as if you've sailed off in the last lifeboat. You have cut off any lifelines either way. Not kind. Unless that's what you intended.
  3. guage

guage Well-Known Member

I just joined and im pretty sure I might not be the best person to give any advice, but you can decide that if they approve my thread . But from personal experience the end of a marriage shouldn't be the topper, I know how earth shattering it can be. As horrible as it can be, first off you should just concern yourself with you health , it kinda sound like your just getting to this new low , and you should turn to you immediate family if at all possible, before the darkness is to consuming, please trust these words, if you can't find a shoulder to lean on in your family look everywhere you can you should find your rock , you never know who it might turn out to be if you actually reach out for it .
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mozart wanting that gingerbread right now and wine I am sorry life keep throwing tragedies your way hun Please hun turn to what brings you joy now you turn to your colleagues your love of the classical music You listen to that one piece that keeps you wanting to listen more ok There is beauty hun to be found in this world you are a creator of one You play such beautiful music for others to enjoy. You feel lost right now hun that is all You will start a new journey ok and don't tell me you are too old hun Each life is given different paths to be taken hun You are on a new path yet again to explore DO NOT ISOLATE that will only cause you more pain hun please no isolation you enjoy the festival you live hun to the end you live all you can. I am sorry you are so low but remember hun there will be days ahead that will bring you up again there will be hun hugs

I just meant you and you have given me a spark of life again music ihave not listen to and now i am hooked with its beauty don't destroy yourself hun Please hun reach out to your friends now this is the time you need them the most hugs
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Mozart. Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and I care what happens to you. Please stay strong.

There's a lot on your plate. As for your job, especially since they didn't give you a "reason" for letting you go, it sounds like maybe it's just company cutbacks and nothing to do with your performance. When you regroup a bit, perhaps make a list of things you liked about that job and start thinking of other places where you could do the same or similar work and find the things you liked and maybe even more things you like.

I'm also very sorry about your health problems and your marriage. Do you have friends/family to turn to? Or a counsellor or therapist? Sometimes just talking out our feelings helps a bit. And you are welcome to PM me if you want, and do keep posting. People are here for you, Mozart. :hug:
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just offering support and a listening ear if you need it. Please don't isolate yourself... let someone be there for you, Whether it's a friend, family member, or someone on this site. I know you're hurting, but you don't have to go through this alone; people do care.
  7. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Just survive my friend. You have gone through and are going through hell, at this point all you can do is take one moment at a time. I wish you the best.
  8. darkclouds

darkclouds New Member

Also new to this forum,read some of your posts and your review thread,you seem a very kind and sensitive person, please don't give up on yourself,I am happy to listen.
  9. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

thank you all,I am kaput right now, too much for one person ,really too much
  10. total eclipse

we are here hun you hang out here with us ok you are not alone then Keep talking to us hun sharing your beautiful music you hun will be ok you will just hold on hugs
  11. fatloser

fatloser Banned Member

I'm going through the same things as you are. I lost my job about 6 months ago after 3 years with the company, due to cut backs. My wife wanted a separation, and i've been on my own since april 2010, besides a 9 month stint living with her again because I had no where to go and was hoping things would work out, it didn't. I moved back in with her in August 2011, and moved out again in May 2012 after she pretty much let me know it wasn't working, and she didn't feel the same about me as she once had. To say I was crushed would be an understatement. Lastly, I now have a felony on my record because of cannabis and a delivery charge, even though I only had edibles. They weighed the full amount of the edible, rather then how much was in each edible, so I got screwed over on that one. I am on probation now, and it sucks, even though not smoking weed anymore has actually felt good. Just know you are not alone, bad things happen to everybody, it's how you handle it that defines you. I am hoping for the best, but for some reason, the best never seems to happen for me.
  12. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your story. I sort of always had that fear years ago when everything was going fabulously well that I would end up in some
    real mess. I feel like being in a sadistic movie where everybody is always very friendly explaining why things are the way they are. The doctor explaining why this will continually get worse, the workplace seemingly having very sensible explanations,and so on and on. Everything is always nicely and sensibly explained to me, but the sum of it has destroyed what made my life worth wile living.
    I still have a bit of hope left,not much,but a just a rather tiny bit,if that is gone too then I will be ultimately screwed and then I will have to find an appropriate answer to that.
    I am so sorry reading your story, such bad luck and then you have to bear the full whack of it. I hope your life will pick up, it seems you still have some possibilities left, you might also find another partner perhaps. The best didn't happen for you,that's more than true, and it is often happening like that: an endless stream of bad luck,one blow after another. I would have laughed at such a statement a few years ago,but now I rub my eyes in disbelief. Stay strong,don't give up,that's all I can say. I am hardly the person give you any valuable advice anyway,but thank you so much for writing,this is almost life saving.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
  13. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Mozart - my dear friend...

I am so sorry you are being dealt with another blow. It makes me feel so sad to know you are hurting. More than you can imagine.
    I am here for you - anytime I am able. You may speak to me or scream at me or anything else that might in any small way , help yo to feel some what better.

I will even lie and say I am all healthy again. Just to cheer you up. I would do just about anything.

I want you to know that I Have more affection for you from our few small conversations than I have for most of my life long friends. You are very special to me.
    Please do not harm yourself. I am already crying, just to think of such a horror.

Every single day I have to fight to keep myself for throwing in the towel on life. It would be so simple, but NO, I refuse to surrender.
    You alone stopped me a few times by your simple words; please do not.
    For this life is meant to be met and the challenges are meant to be met and overcome. sometimes it takes a while.
    But I am pulling for you. I am here. I care. You go , I go - that simple. I think we are both hanging from a thread. Either thread breaks - bit break.

Hold that thought. Try to see all the Love you have received from all that your life ever held for you.
    Now try to pick up the pieces and try to find some more of that elusive Love for tomorrow.
    For tomorrow is all that any of us ever really have , isn't it.

hugs, SadCat
  14. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Dear sadcat,

I don't know what to say but your posting really hit me on the head. I consider you too a very dear and special friend, and your stubborness of not giving in was a great motivation to me from day one.
    The last few days have been the worst in my life.
    Today is not good either,I have bad pain again aprt from all the other crap but I still want to wait for better times as I have a tiny drop of hope left in one part of my life that might come to rescue,though that it is not very likely.
    No surrender then. Good, I will honor it as long as I can. And I used to be actually extremely stubborn too,so maybe that can be used again.

hugs from old Mozart
  15. total eclipse

NO Surrender then good words hun good thoughts You s till have the stubbornness hun in the core of your being it is still there that fighter ok Hope for better times hun take today get through it and tomorrow will come and who knows hun tommorrow you may find a bit more of that stubborn you. hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.